Sunday, October 31, 2010

Failure in 4 days....

I had a bad week, well a bad 4 days.  I did well Mon-Wed then I had a very bad few days.  I traveled on Wednesday and Thursday and while Wednesday went well-Thursday....not so much.  I ate Pizza Ranch for lunch, enough said.  I did not limit myself or plan well for my diet that day.  Friday was not horrible but, Saturday and Sunday were rough.  I didn't do my organized or planned exercise so, that was a failure as well.  But, tomorrow is another day so we start over.  I did join the Y last week so we will start the week off right and get my workout in each day and focus on a good week.  Start of November-means almost holiday season and even more temptation, let's keep at it and stay on track. 

Meal Plan for the Week:
Monday-Turkey Tacos
Tuesday-Hamburger Helper
Wednesday-Spaghetti
Thursday-Tuna Melts
Friday/Saturday-I will be in Illinois with friends focus on healthier choices
Sunday-Roast and Veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment